VIDE, or the Valve Integrated Development Environment, is a third party tool used by Source developers and mappers. Its primary feature is the embedding of custom content into a map file (.bsp file) and features a mass-VTF/VMT editor.
- Hammer Splitter Editor
- Package Viewer (equivalent to GCFScape)
- Particle Editor
- VBSP Editor
- VMT Editor
- Mass VMT Editor
- VTF Editor (equivalent to VTFEdit)
- Mass VTF Editor
- BSP Info
- Entity Lump Editor (equivalent to Entspy)
- Pakfile Lump Editor (equivalent to Pakrat)
There is a tutorial by TopHATTWaffle on his website, here.
- Download VIDE from the official website
- Download (@ TopHATTwaffle's web site)
- VIDE Download @ TheRaZZeRApp
$refracttinttexturearen't added by automatic scan.