Leave a message after the beep.
**combine soldier death tone**
Why are you deleting compile errors?
How else are we going to know what's wrong on compile time, if not through checking the wiki? I'm desputing all of those tags. (So far I've found two.) --MossyBucket (formerly Andreasen) 16:57, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
- Also, I think I recall that inserting delete tags needs to be major edits, so if you've inserted them as minor edits, they might not register. --MossyBucket (formerly Andreasen) 17:30, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
- The ones I marked for deletion were generally useless articles, "you did something wrong" or "I don't know what causes this problem". If you want to make them useful instead of deleting them, that's fine, I said that in one of my edit summaries. My profile defaults to haviing the minor edit checkbox checked, and if I insert a template with an external link the captcha won't function if I uncheck the checkbox. Thelonesoldier 00:00, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
Changes to the templates are causing some issues
For example: http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Category:Level_Design —Unsigned comment added by ThaiGrocer (talk • contribs). Please use four tildes (
~~~~) to sign your username.
- Ah, what a stupid problem. Thanks for pointing it out, I'm fixing the issues now. Thelonesoldier 21:57, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
- It appears Jeff Lane created the actual template category for some reason, probably because it's more intuitive to search for - I dunno. I added the link to view all the templates within that category. --MossyBucket (formerly Andreasen) 03:13, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
If you got Template:Documentation/end box2 and Template:Documentation/start box2 to work somehow, could you provide a documentation for them? If they don't work, you should mark them for deletion instead. --MossyBucket (formerly Andreasen) 03:13, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
- Done. Thelonesoldier 03:34, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
Thelonesoldier 01:43, 20 March 2011 (UTC)
Reverting song reference
- As your first contribution to the wiki that edit may look like advertising to some. Also if we were going to start adding links to music videos that have a reference to any game of valve to the wiki it will become a mess. I would assume you could get away with creating a new article for the sole purpose of mentioning valve references in songs, seen as there are other articles here that don't exactly have anything to do with development. --Biohazard 17:00, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for clearing that up. --Phaeilo 17:07, 9 April 2011 (UTC)