"Yes, I'm weird."
- Glad to have ya around ;-) --wisemx 04:39, 12 Aug 2005 (PDT)
- I guess that's what happens when you get REALLY bored ...but Im still workin on the model gallery-ts2do
Man, I think the only thing I do on this wiki is add category's... Lol ts2do
- which categories loel -ts2do
Omg, you're the category masta!! -ts2do
- LIEK ZOMG!!!!! --Pon 23:29, 26 Aug 2005 (PDT)
If you like 'em, use 'em ;) --Hipshot 04:11, 27 Aug 2005 (PDT)
- How do you mean? If you're referring to the FGD change, it's because I would call that a technical article. To me, anything that is like a reference-type article, such as the format of an FGD, is technical. --—Pon (talk) 20:41, 1 Oct 2005 (PDT)
- Eep... OK!.. Aww crap I have to reinstall VS05 on this computer anyway :/ Oh well I'll compile it when it's done—Pon (talk) 22:14, 9 Oct 2005 (PDT)
- I think it would be useful; however it definitely needs to be fleshed out. And for some reason VS05 isn't working properly on this computer; it keeps giving me errors whenever I try to use C# :( (not compile errors, but things like "interop not loading" or something)—Pon (talk) 00:03, 15 Oct 2005 (PDT)
- That WOULD be the smart thing to do, wouldn't it? Then again I tried doing it at 3am in the morning and I gave up after that :P —Pon (talk) 00:02, 16 Oct 2005 (PDT)
Appreciate the welcome
Hey Pon, I'd like to speak to you about something. Is there some way beyond this wiki that I can contact you?
Hey Pon, what happened man? You just kinda disappeared?