Your description, of how you map, is so true. It's funniest when you create worlds, just for your own pleasure. :P --Sortie 08:39, 27 May 2007 (PDT)
Does someones know if it's possible to put an image on it's own user page without actually submitting it on the wiki ? Because I want to put thumbnails for each of my maps, but I don't want to flood this wiki with tons of useless images..
- It doesn't seem to mind...but you could have an image hosted at an external resource with its thumbnail and link to it like this: [http://www.internet.com/fullimage.jpg http://www.internet.com/thumbnail.jpg]—ts2do 21:37, 23 Aug 2006 (PDT)
Black surfaces Help Desk question
- No problem Giles, I'm here to help when I can ^^ --NykO18
PNGs doesn't scale well
There is massive loss of color. Luckily it's easy to convert png to jpg instead. Should you or should I? =) --Andreasen 06:05, 30 Aug 2006 (PDT)
- I'll do it. I think I can change some pictures for the better too. --Andreasen 06:07, 30 Aug 2006 (PDT)
- You can do it if you want --NykO18
advisor incubation pod
I will take it down but: i dont know how can you tell me how please thanks.
How did you..?
Howdy, I've been a small time fan of your phys_ maps for quite sometime now and i was wondering how you implemented user control in phys_drydock for the gattling cannon? Even to this day in Orangebox that beast still powers on and i've always wondered how you pulled that off. I'm not after a tutorial and i do have over a years experience with hammer and Source mapping just curious about the entities involved :) --Jenkins08 21:48, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
- Hi, the gatling wasn't made by me, it's a guy I know from the Internet who made it for this map, I'll ask him to contact you or post on this page. --NykO18 13:00, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- "I used a game_ui with logic_compare, which allow us to know when the player uses some keys of the keyboard. Then you can activate a specific entity for each key. Ideally, phys_truster or func_rotating, but this is not mandatory. Everything is detailled on the Making a controllable brush vehicle page and also on the Internet, but I don't remember where exactly. And if I understand correctly the wiki page of game_ui, you don't even need logic_compare anymore." --Klems 15:26, 18 April 2009 (UTC)