User talk:Kizzycocoa/tutorials/what makes a good map
From Valve Developer Community
there you go cheesemoo0. the page can finally be kept. if only to stop you wrecking a perfectly good tutorial >.>
feel free to revert the last one. w/e.--Kizzycocoa 09:12, 26 Nov 2009 (GMT)
- If you get angry over something that trivial, then i don't think you'll like the idea of wiki editing very much. The whole point is to write articles with proper spelling, punctuation, etc, not to write a skeleton article that you'll improve later. You can always create a temporary page, just like this one, to store your W.I.P. tutorials. Solokiller 09:56, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
- it wasn't trivial
- he reverted my massive step-by-step "how to make a map good" tutorial to the weird poetry rubbish that was on it before. which I think is a COMPLETELY idiotic move.
- if he decided to REPLACE it, I wouldn't even blink. but for him to make such a stupid move is plain, well, stupidity.
- try checking the page, I implore you. check to see what he favoured over my unconventional but LONG AND IN-DEPTH version. THEN say I shouldn't be even slightly miffed--Kizzycocoa 10:31, 26 Nov 2009 (GMT)
- This page is utter shit, and full of things you completely have no idea how to do.--Gear 02:33, 24 April 2010 (UTC)