Finally...someone other than me editing the world models stuff =p -ts2do
- Hey. The model gallery is a great idea! --King2500 14:41, 22 Aug 2005 (PDT)
why did you remove the broken thing?—Ts2do 15:31, 22 Sep 2005 (PDT)
- Because the page is a features list and should not list bad things about source. sometimes friends will work again and nethertheless it´s feature, wether it is working or not.. --King2500 15:37, 22 Sep 2005 (PDT)
sounds fair to comment it out for the time being then—Ts2do 15:39, 22 Sep 2005 (PDT)
ich bins (it's me) e-freak... nice to see you here, too... gibts hier ne kategorie für fanseiten wies hlp?
- nope --King2500 05:51, 8 Jan 2006 (PST)
HEY..how do you know about any relationship between NS and 120?—ts2do 11:40, 14 Apr 2006 (PDT)
- http://www.fr31ns.com/newforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1112&whichpage=3 --King2500 13:24, 15 Apr 2006 (PDT)
Why do you remove the videos? They are part of the benchmark's technology—ts2do 19:04, 14 May 2007 (PDT)
- The benchmark isn't officially released. The content was stolen by Maddoxx.--King2500 12:36, 15 May 2007 (PDT)
- But it still applies to the new technology...it's interesting to see the new visual effects—ts2do 19:09, 15 May 2007 (PDT)
- No one there, they can help me out?