User talk:Erik Johnson
Erik is something like this allowed?
(not owned by me)
The only hickup is that you can access the the source code for it.
- The rules are that if it's not owned by you then you can't post it. That said, going through our own code and making them create a good doxygen document isn't something we're likley to do.
- I have my own version, but I was just wondering about the copyright implications - ^Ben
- You'd have to take a look through their EULA to see if that's something that is allowed under their agreement.
Erik, the <math>-tag seems to be broken... --Deathz0rz 13:42, 29 Jun 2005 (PDT)
- Can you point me to a page on Wikipedia (or another MediaWiki site) where it is used successfully?
I think we should disallow editing without a registration, I've seen a few articles getting defaced by anonymous people. -Zevensoft
- This is the case now. --Erik