User talk:Alph Tech STUART
Probably belated, but welcome to the VDC! --Charron 13:43, 17 Dec 2005 (PST)
- Thanks. --Alph Tech STUART 13:46, 17 Dec 2005 (PST)
- That was because it was redundant, haven't you noticed?
no...it was pretty—ts2do 18:16, 7 Mar 2006 (PST)
- OK, go to my User Page. See how they've made all mailto: links have that new icon next to it in the MediaWiki code?
so? it's fun...what are these new templits for?—ts2do 18:30, 7 Mar 2006 (PST)
In case you didn't notice, each main character now has TWO pages: One bio page for the character, and one page for the entity used to put that character into a map. ...so please do not delete a bio page and put a redirect to the entity page like you did a couple of hours back, because the bio page is not obsolete. It's just not finished yet. --Andreasen 16:03, 26 Mar 2006 (PST)
“ But that's clearly bullshit. ” Why?—ts2do 20:03, 2 May 2006 (PDT)
Because Gearbox made Opposing Force. Dude, when do you sleep?
- I know they made it but Ritual DID CONTRIBUTE...so technically they DID work on it...so that's why it's listed there—ts2do 20:14, 2 May 2006 (PDT)
I moved the HLDMSBugs page you made to its full title. Even though it's a bit of a mouthful, it seemed more sensible that way round, since it will show up in search more readily. Giles 02:25, 3 May 2006 (PDT)
- I was inspired by the original title for the article on the new UI for Steam.
- You mean UIBugs? That page exists only as a redirect to the "longer version" at User Interface Bugs..
- By the way, that's like the worst example of VDC page titling in existance.. JeffLane once said that at present, it should actually read Steam User Interface Bugs (or something similar), as the UI in question refers only to Steam UI, but the title will not be "corrected" because it was correct at the time of creation. Kind of a similar situation with Friends Beta/Bug reports, as Friends is obviously out of beta now. The page titles will be preserved for historical (archiving) reasons.
- Anyway, you really shouldn't make article titles out of acronyms like HLDMS.. To the average visitor, they are very uninformative.. Doesn't do any harm to have it as a redirect though. Jupix 10:10, 3 May 2006 (PDT)
You are edit-happy? --dutchmega 02:46, 3 Jun 2006 (PDT)
IN REGARDS TO THIS SERIOUS PRESSING ISSUE, I am going to do as ts2do and turn minor edits on by default, as many of the edits I make usually are and are usually not marked as such because I'm too hurried to uncheck the box. For an example of how this would be beneficial, I have already edited this blurb 3 times.--Alph Tech STUART 07:03, 10 Jun 2006 (PDT)
Tone of edits
I don't mean to cause offense, but could you please act a little more professionally on main Wiki pages? Obviously talk however you want on Talk pages, but stuff like "The hell? (I'm taking damage with the commentary on.)" and "What the hell is Steam's problem lately?" comes across in an entirely unnecessary tone, to me at least. --Giles 01:20, 8 Jun 2006 (PDT)
Nice picture. However you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. unless somone else added that, in which case they should be hit with a stunstick. (as soon as the combine take over) LOL --JeffMOD 08:13, 6 Sep 2008 (PDT)
- I think I made 10 edits in a row once. --Alph Tech STUART 15:02, 8 Dec 2008 (PST)