For some time, I was involved in so many projects that I didn't even have the time to refresh my own user page. I was a quick learner mostly dedicated to coding and mapping. I was mostly here to correct and add stuff everywhere I can (trying to write things in a somewhat proper English).
For years (ten years in fact), I made maps as a pastime, for my personal enjoyment only. Any complaint on framerate or gameplay was considered annoying because I was not doing this seriously. I wasn't even considering myself as a skilled level-designer at all. In the end, I gained a bit more experience and got kind of more involved in the player's enjoyment. Last projects I worked on and leaded were the Portal: Prelude mod and the I Hate Mountains Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 campaign.
I'm the author of these few maps :
You can find my creations, maps, tutorials and so on here:
- Portal: Prelude Official Website [EN]
- I Hate Moutains: the Left 4 Dead campaign [EN]
- My maps, tutorials and tools [FR]
- Half-Life Saga Story Guide Translation [FR]
- Source Optimisation Guide [FR]
- Hints Guide [FR]
- BSPZip Guide [FR]
- Compile Error Checker [FR]
- PHPZip (beta) [FR]
- My personal landing page [FR]