From Valve Developer Community
List of things I might do. If someone else does them first, though, that's absolutely fine.
Note:Please do not add items to this page. If there's something that you think I should do, mention it on my talk page.
- Compile-check blank mod with VC++ 2005 Express
- General tutorial on custom sound
- optional lipsynch
- sound manifest
- The workaround for vanilla HL2
- General tutorial on beginning choreography
- New choreo scene
- placing in map with logic_choreographed_scene
- triggering events in map (or just link to other article)
- Detailed elevator article/tutorial.
- More Abstract Mapping articles.
- Make it easier for newcomers to find stuff
- Look for ways to make help easier to find.
- Floated nav menu for "Getting Started" mod pages.
- Finish Non-code mod settings
Slap third-party templates on Category:HL2 Third Party Mods - anything that stays still long enough.
- Detailed testing of logic_lineto and cousins
Need version 0.3 XML export.
- Complete Availability info in all entities
- Later, check articles against SDK code
- Check apostrophe usage across site (Scalawag!) [trivially easy]
- Check for dead external links [trivially easy]