From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 02:59, 20 January 2009 by VDCBot (Robot: fixing template case.)
Note:The current description of this entity is based on unofficial data based on data mining. Anything that may be read here is largely incomplete or, in some cases, incorrect.
Triggers the end of the current campaign session.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) (angles)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Origin (X Y Z) (origin)
- The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities typically rotate around their origin.
- Fired every time there is a pause in the Finale. Each pause lasts 5 seconds and happens before and after each tank spawn, and in the middle of a horde spawn. Therefore, there are 6 pauses during each finale.