Toybox Heroes is a console-style physics-based fighting game for two to four players. Players select one of four action figures, each available in four colors, and duke it out in a variety of household environments. Weapons range from crayons to cherry bombs to Rubik's Cubes. As players receive and inflict damage, their rage meters build; once full, each character may unleash a unique special move. Toybox Heroes is a Half-Life 2 multiplayer mod developed in five months by students at The Guildhall at SMU.
- Four unique action figures, each available in four colors!!
- Four levels in which to dismember your opponents!!
- Physics-based combat -- everything is a weapon!!
- Devastating special moves!!
Screenshots and movies coming soon!
Other HL2 mods produced by students of the Guildhall:
- The Fiona Project http://www.thefionaproject.com/
- Weekday Warrior
- Samurai Legends