From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 18:12, 12 October 2015 by Egan (simplified kv names, added inputs / outputs)
The master control entity for the player destruction game mode.
- Entity Scripts
<scriptlist>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Prop Model Name
- Model of prop that drops from player on death
- Prop Drop Sound
- Sound when player drops prop
- Prop Pickup Sound
- Sound when player picks up prop
- Blue Respawn Time
- The base respawn time for BLU team
- Red Respawn Time
- The base respawn time for RED team
- Min Points
- The minimum points to win
- Points Per Player
- How many points to increase the max points by per player
- Finale Length
- The amount of time from after max score is reached a team will win
- HUD Res File
- What res file to use for the HUD
- Flag Reset Delay (in seconds)
- Length of time (in seconds) before a dropped flag resets
- Heal Distance
- The distance for the team leader's ability to heal teammates
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Causes this entity's OnUser1 output to be fired.
- Causes this entity's OnUser2 output to be fired.
- Causes this entity's OnUser3 output to be fired.
- Causes this entity's OnUser4 output to be fired.
- Score points for red.
- Score points for blue.
- Allow the max score to update based on player count.
- Disallow the max score to update based on player count.
- Fired in response to FireUser1 input.
- Fired in response to FireUser2 input.
- Fired in response to FireUser3 input.
- Fired in response to FireUser4 input.
- Sent when Blue hits the max points.
- Sent when Red hits the max points.
- Sent when blue goes from max points to fewer.
- Sent when red goes from max points to fewer.
- Sent when Blue hits 0 points.
- Sent when Red hits 0 points
- Sent when Blue goes from 0 to any points
- Sent when Red goes from 0 to any points
- Sent when the red finale period ends.
- Sent when the blue finale period ends.
- Sent when red's first flag gets stolen.
- Sent when a flag gets stolen from red.
- Sent when red's last stolen flag gets returned.
- Sent when blue's first flag gets stolen.
- Sent when a flag gets stolen from blue.
- Sent when blue's last stolen flag gets returned.
- Sent when the countdown timer expires.