From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 21:20, 28 August 2019 by Deprecated (Changed to use IO templates)
- Fired when an entity stops touching this trigger. Only entities that passed this trigger's filters will cause this output to fire. (activator is the exiting entity)
Warning: This includes entities which are deleted while inside the trigger. In this case activator will be invalid.
- Fires when the last entity in the entity's area exits this trigger or when this entity is disabled. Only entities that passed this trigger's filters are considered. (activator is the last exiting entity)
OnTouching(New with Half-Life 2: Episode Two / Source 2007)
OnNotTouching(New with Half-Life 2: Episode Two / Source 2007)
- Fired when the
TouchTestinput is called.
- Fired when an entity starts touching this trigger. The touching entity must pass this trigger's filters to cause this output to fire. (activator is the toucher)
- Fired whenever the trigger is activated. (activator is the activator)
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
OnKilled(Only in the Left 4 Dead series)
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.