Revision as of 12:48, 22 March 2021 by Orinuse (mfw took me so long to realise there's an 'else' part to the #if extension)
- Max number of weapons given before disappearing.
- Weapon Skin
- Some weapons have multiple versions of their textures, called skins. Set this to a number other than -1 to make the given weapon use that skin instead of the default.
- Glow Range
- Set a custom glow range for this spawner. 0 means use the default range.
- Collision box type.
- 0 : Not Solid
- 2 : Use Bounding Box
- 6 : Use VPhysics
- Glow Backface Multiple
- If this object has a glow effect, multiply the effect by this much on the sides of the object that are facing away from the viewer.
- Maintain the same initial offset to this entity. An attachment point can also be used if separated by a comma at the end. (
parentname [targetname],[attachment])Tip: Entities transition to the next map with their parentsTip:
phys_constraintcan be used as a workaround if parenting fails.
- Global Entity Name
- When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with matching globalnames will have their previous map's states copied over to it.
- Origin (X Y Z)
- The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities typically rotate around their origin.Note: Hammer does not move the entities accordingly only in the editor.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (X Y Z)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.Note: This works on brush entities, although Hammer doesn't show the new angles.
- Response Contexts
- Pre-defined response system contexts; Format is
[key]:[value],[key]:[value],...and so on.Tip: Can also be filtered for or against!
- Toggles exclusive features of an entity, its specific number is determined by the combination of flags added.
- Hammer ID
- The entity's unique Hammer ID that's auto-generated on map compiles. Mainly used by plugins or debugging commands (like the
ent_keyvaluecommand). Run-time spawned entities don't have a Hammer ID.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Lag Compensation
- Set to Yes to lag compensate this entity. Should be used very sparingly!