- <integer> How much extra length the rope has (by default it has the length between its two endpoints in the editor).
- <integer> Number of subdivisions between each rope segment. Maximum value is 8. Higher values make smoother ropes, but are slower to render.
- <boolean> Test effect that makes the rope look sharper and more barbed.
- <integer> Width of the rope.
- <float> This changes the texture resolution. The default resolution is 4 pixels per inch. Larger values stretch the texture and smaller values scrunch it up.
- <boolean> If set, collides with world
- <boolean> If set, the rope starts out detached from its target endpoint.
- <boolean> If set, the rope can be detached from either endpoint when shot.
- <material> The material to use when rendering the rope. Suggested material: cable/cable.vmt