From Valve Developer Community
- Brightness (_light)
<color255 + int>
- The RGB color and brightness of the light. Colors must be between 0 and 255; brightness can be anything.
- BrightnessHDR (_lightHDR)
<color255 + int>
- Brightness override used in HDR mode. Default is
-1 -1 -1 1, which means no change.
- Warning: The fourth digit must be positive. Otherwise all light will be sucked out of your map!
- BrightnessScaleHDR (_lightHDRscale)
- A simple intensity multiplier used when compiling HDR lighting.
- Appearance (style)
- Various Custom Appearance (see below) presets.
- Custom Appearance (pattern)
- A string of characters, like a sequence of piano keys, that define a pattern of brightness. a is dark and z is full intensity. Applies only to lights with a targetname.
- Constant (_constant_attn)
- Linear (_linear_attn)
- Quadratic (_quadratic_attn)
- These three values determine how the intensity of the emitted light falls off over distance. See Constant-Linear-Quadratic Falloff.
- 50 percent falloff distance (_fifty_percent_distance)
- 0 percent falloff distance (_zero_percent_distance)
- Distances at which brightness should have fallen to 50% and (1/256)% respectively. Overrides Linear/Constant/Quadratic parameters if non-zero.
- Bug: Using this setting will sometimes not work, which may or may not be related to using the light inside of an instance. Collapsing the instance and messing with the light's falloff values seems to help.
- Hard falloff (_hardfalloff)
- Causes lights to fall to exactly zero beyond the 0% distance. May cause unrealistic lighting if not used carefully.
|2||Slow, strong pulse||
|11||Slow pulse, noblack||
|12 !FGD||Underwater light mutation||