- <color255 + integer> The color and brightness of the light. RGB colors need to be between 0 and 255. Brightness can be higher.
- <choices> A preset pattern of diverse flicker effects.
Literal Value Description 0 Normal 1 Flicker A 2 Slow, strong pulse 3 Candle A 4 Fast strobe 5 Gentle pulse 6 Flicker B 7 Candle B 8 Candle C 9 Slow strobe 10 Fluorescent flicker 11 Slow pulse, noblack
- <string> A string of characters defining a custom pattern, a being most dark and z being most bright.
- <float> Brightens or dims the intensity of the light near its entity. A high constant will dim the light.
- <float> Brightens or dims the intensity of the light emitted. A high linear will dim the light.
- <float> Increase to make a light bright but not travel far.
- <integer> Stops the light emitted from reaching beyond this distance. Useful in cutting down compiling time by not making lights extend infinitely.