From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 00:43, 15 January 2020 by Deprecated (Added to Keyvalue Templates category)
- Move Direction (Pitch Yaw Roll) (movedir)
- The direction the entity will move in.
- Start Position (startposition)
- Position of brush when spawned, where 0 is the starting position and 1 is starting position + (move direction * move distance).
- Speed (speed)
- The speed that the brush moves, in inches per second.
- Move Distance (movedistance)
- The distance from the starting point that the brush should move, in inches.
- Block Damage (blockdamage)
- The amount of damage to do to any entity that blocks the brushes, per frame.
Bug: Block damage doesn't function on players who passed through a
noclip, though it will have effect again if the the player goes through a trigger_teleport without noclip.