From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 00:43, 15 January 2020 by Deprecated (Added to Keyvalue Templates category)
- Model (shootmodel)
- Thing to shoot out. Can be an MDL or a VMT.
- Material Sound (shootsounds)
- What sounds play when the gibs are interacted with (shooting, walking on, etc). See
- Skin (skin)
- Some models have multiple skins. This value selects from the index, starting with 0.
- Model Scale (scale)
- Multiplies the size of the
gibmodels. Physics will not be scaled up.
- Gib Gravity Scale (gibgravityscale)
- Scale gravity so that gibs fall faster, slower, or not at all.
- Mass (massoverride)
- Force gibs to be a certain mass. Default mass is 200.[confirm]