From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 02:23, 7 October 2018 by Pinsplash (.)
- Linked Door (chainstodoor)
- Passes the door's
+useinputs and touch events onto a different door, so it also is activated.
- Block Filter Name (filtername)
- (For Half-Life: Source) Filter to use to determine entities that can block the door.
- Speed (speed)
- Speed that the door moves, in units (sliding door) or degrees (rotating door) per second.
- Start Sound (noise1)
- Sound to play when the door starts moving (regardless of opening or closing).
- Stop Sound (noise2)
- Sound to play when the door stops moving (regardless of opening or closing).
- Start Close Sound (startclosesound)
- Sound to play when the door starts closing.
- Stop Close Sound (closesound)
- Sound to play when the door stops closing.
- Delay Before Reset (wait)
- Time until the door returns to the closed position. A value of -1 means the door never auto-closes.
- Lip (lip)
- When the door opens, it will move its full length minus this many units. Negative values will make the door move that many more than its length.
- Blocking Damage (dmg)
- Amount of damage done to entities that block the movement of this door, per frame.
Bug: Normally a door will damage things blocking it, however if the player is teleported by a
noclip, they will not be damaged.
- Force Closed (forceclosed)
- Makes the door close no matter what. Useful for doors that have to close even if the player tries to block them with objects.
- Ignore Debris (ignoredebris)
- Changes the door's collision group to
COLLISION_GROUP_INTERACTIVE, which ignores debris objects. Not compatible with the Non-solid to Player spawnflag as it also sets a collision group.
- Deprecated. Do not use.
Message If Triggered (message)
- Deprecated. Do not use.
- Locked Sound (locked_sound)
- Sound played when the player tries to open the door, and fails because it's locked.
- Unlocked Sound (unlocked_sound)
- Sound played when door is unlocked.
- Spawn Position (spawnpos)
- State the door should begin in.
- 0: Closed
- 1: Open
- Locked Sentence (locked_sentence)
- Intercom voiceline for when the player tries to use the door, but it's locked.
- Unlocked Sentence (unlocked_sentence)
- Intercom voiceline for when the door is unlocked.
- Loop Moving Sound? (loopmovesound)
- Makes the door's Start Sound loop until the door finishes moving.
Bug: If an already-looping sound is played with this enabled, it can continue forever. Further attempts to open or close the door will only add another looping sample to the noise.