From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 09:31, 24 February 2013 by VXP
- Speed that the door moves, in units (sliding door) or degrees (rotating door) per second.
- Start Sound
- Stop Sound
- Overrides for the sound played when the door starts/stops moving.
- Start Close Sound
- Stop Close Sound
- Optional sound override used when the door is closing.
- Delay Before Reset
- Time until the door returns to the closed position. A value of -1 means the door never auto-closes.
- The amount, in inches, of the button to leave sticking out of the wall it recedes into when pressed. Negative values make the button recede even further into the wall. (Not deprecated)
- Blocking Damage
- Amount of damage done to entities that block the movement of this door, per frame.
- Force Closed
- Makes the door close no matter what. Useful for doors that have to close even if the player tries to block them with objects.
- Ignore Debris
- Changes the door's collision group to one that ignore collisions with debris objects. Not compatible with the non-solid-to-player spawnflag.
Message If Triggered
- Locked Sound
- Unlocked Sound
- Sounds played when the player tries to use the door.
- Spawn Position
- State the door should begin in; open or closed.
- Deprecated. Were used in HL1 to play Black Mesa's "access denied" voice.
- Minimum Light Level
- The minimum level of ambient light that hits this brush.
- Loop Moving Sound?
- Makes the door's Start Sound loop until the door finishes moving. Bug: If an already-looping sound is played with this enabled, it can continue forever. Further attempts to open or close the door will only add another looping sample to the noise.
- Disable Shadows (disableshadows)
- Prevents the entity from creating cheap render-to-texture shadows, or lightmap shadows if the entity is a
prop_static. Does not affect shadow mapping.
- Disable ShadowDepth (disableshadowdepth)
- Used to disable rendering into shadow depth (for projected textures) for this entity.
- Projected Texture Cache (shadowdepthnocache)
- Used to hint projected texture system whether it is sufficient to cache shadow volume of this entity or to force render it every frame instead.
- 0 : Default
- 1 : No cache - render every frame
- 2 : Cache it - render only once
- Global Entity Name
- Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- Render Mode
- Set a non-standard rendering mode on this entity.
- Render FX / Transparency (0 - 255)
- Transparency amount, requires a Render Mode other than Normal. 0 is invisible, 255 is fully visible.
- Render Color (R G B)
- Color tint.
- Disable Receiving Shadows
- Prevent the entity from receiving shadows on itself.
- Render FX
- Preset pattern of appearance effects.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.