From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 02:21, 25 May 2019 by Deprecated (Add GMOD keyvalues)
- Physics Impact Damage Scale (physdamagescale)
- Multiplies damage received from physics impacts. 0 means the feature is disabled for backwards compatibility.
- Impact damage type (Damagetype)
- If true (1), damage type is sharp and the object can slice others.
- Damaging it Doesn't Push It (nodamageforces)
- Whether damaging the entity applies force to it.
- Scale Factor For Inertia (inertiascale)
- Scales the angular mass of an object. Used to hack angular damage and collision response. Confirm:Doesn't actually affect inertia?
- Mass Scale (massscale)
- Multiplier for the object's mass.
- Override Parameters (overridescript)
- A list of physics keyvalues that are usually embedded in the model. Format is
- Health Level to Override Motion (damagetoenablemotion)
- If specified, this object will start with motion disabled. Once its health has dropped below this specified amount, it will enable motion.
- Physics Impact Force to Override Motion (forcetoenablemotion)
- If specified, this object will start motion disabled. Any impact that imparts a force greater than this value will enable motion.
- Minimum DX Level
- The entity will not exist if the engine is running outside the given range of DirectX Versions. Replaced by SystemLevelChoice from Left 4 Dead onwards.
- Warning: If these are used, the object may break when the user switches their DirectX settings.
- Maximum DX Level
- Minimum CPU Level
- A user with a CPU level lower than this will not see this object rendered in-game. CPU levels are determined by the Effect detail setting.
- Maximum CPU Level
- 0: Default
- 1: Low
- 2: Medium
- 3: High
- Minimum GPU Level
- A user with a GPU level lower than this will not see this object rendered in-game. GPU levels are determined by the Shader detail setting.
- Maximum GPU Level
- 0: Default
- 1: Very low
- 2: Low
- 3: Medium
- 4: High
- Allow Physics Gun
- If set, players cannot use Physics Gun on this entity.
- Sandbox Tool Whitelist
- If set, only given tools can be used on this entity. You need to supply the tool class names, the names of the .lua files of those tools. This also includes the context menu properties!