From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 04:55, 12 September 2018 by Pinsplash (updates babes)
- Physics Impact Damage Scale (physdamagescale)
- Multiplies damage received from physics impacts. 0 means the feature is disabled for backwards compatibility.
- Impact damage type (Damagetype)
- If true (1), damage type is sharp and the object can slice others.
- Damaging it Doesn't Push It (nodamageforces)
- Whether damaging the entity applies force to it.
- Scale Factor For Inertia (inertiascale)
- Scales the angular mass of an object. Used to hack angular damage and collision response. Confirm:Doesn't actually affect inertia?
- Mass Scale (massscale)
- Multiplier for the object's mass.
- Override Parameters (overridescript)
- A list of physics keyvalues that are usually embedded in the model. Format is
- Health Level to Override Motion (damagetoenablemotion)
- If specified, this object will start with motion disabled. Once its health has dropped below this specified amount, it will enable motion.
- Physics Impact Force to Override Motion (forcetoenablemotion)
- If specified, this object will start motion disabled. Any impact that imparts a force greater than this value will enable motion.
- Minimum DX Level (mindxlevel)
- The entity will not exist if the engine is running outside the given range of DirectX Versions. Replaced by SystemLevelChoice from Left 4 Dead onwards.
- Warning: If these are used, the object may break when the user switches their DirectX settings.
- Maximum DX Level (maxdxlevel)