- Start Fade Dist/Pixels (fademindist)
- Distance at which the prop starts to fade. If 'Screen Space Fade' is selected, this represents the number of pixels wide covered by the prop when it starts to fade. For less than 0, use fademaxdist.
- End Fade Dist/Pixels (fademaxdist)
- Maximum distance at which the prop is visible. If 'Screen Space Fade' is selected, this represents the minimum number of pixels wide covered by the prop when it fades. 0 for don't fade out.
- Fade Scale (fadescale)
- If you specify a fade in the worldspawn, or if the engine is running under dx7, then the engine will forcibly fade out props even if fademindist/fademaxdist isn't specified. This scale factor gives you some control over the fade. Using 0 here turns off the forcible fades.
- Comma-separated list of interaction layers.
- Disable Shadows
- Prevents the entity from creating cheap render-to-texture shadows, or lightmap shadows if the entity is a
prop_static. Does not affect shadow mapping.
- Disable ShadowDepth
- Used to disable rendering into shadow depth (for projected textures) for this entity.
- Projected Texture Cache
- Used to hint projected texture system whether it is sufficient to cache shadow volume of this entity or to force render it every frame instead.
- 0 : Default
- 1 : No cache - render every frame
- 2 : Cache it - render only once