From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 03:47, 10 September 2018 by Pinsplash (note)
portal2=1 for portal 2 inputs!
- Sets the entity's transparency to a number from 0 (invisible) to 255 (fully visible). Requires the entity to have its Render Mode (rendermode) set to a number other than
- Swaps the rendering order of the entity. Used to attempt to fix sorting problems when rendering, for example an object rendering in front of translucent materials.
- Sets an RGB color for the entity.
- Sets a filter for this entity for when it receives damage.
- Allows the entity to be pushed by damage done to it (usually force amount correlates with the damage done).
- Prevents the entity from being pushed by damage done to it.
- Allows the entity to draw a render target shadow.
- Prevents the entity from drawing a render target shadow.