From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 15:06, 13 March 2011 by MossyBucket (Resorted the template according to the order they appear in the dropdown list.)
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
RunScriptFile <string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Execute a game script from disk.
RunScriptCode <string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Execute a string of script source code.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything. Can also be invoked by creating an output that does not specify an input.
- This input is not included in Valve's FGDs.