- Tell the prop to quit moving. Any physics forces (excluding gravity and water buoyancy) will cause the object to resume moving as usual. Sleeping also occurs automatically when the object has no physics forces to keep it awake, and when it is no longer moving a noticeable amount.
- If the object was told to sleep, tell it to start moving again.
- Tell the object to stop moving completely. No physics forces will re-enable motion, not even
- If the object's motion has been disabled entirely, tell it to resume movement as usual. This will also
Wakethe object, if it is
- If the object would normally float when in water, tell it to not float. There seems to be no way to re-enable floating behavior, but programming a method to do this should be fairly simple (