When applying to a page, add
|portal2=1 to display inputs added by Portal 2 (if they should be there).
- Selects a skin from the model's index, starting with 0.
- Sets the the active $bodygroup.
- Makes the entity catch on fire indefinitely.
- Makes the entity catch on fire for a given amount of time.
- Makes the entity catch on fire with a given number of hitbox fire particles. Does not function correctly in onward.
- Makes the entity catch on fire with a given scale for hitbox fire particles. Does not function correctly in onward.
- Kills the entity and creates a client-side ragdoll from the model. Input is only passed if the model contains $collisionjoints, for other models phys_convert can be used instead.
- Sets the entity's lighting origin to use this entity's position.
- Deprecated. Offsets the entity's lighting origin by their distance from an
- Sets distance at which the entity starts fading. If <0, the entity will disappear instantly when end fade is hit. The value will scale appropriately if the entity is in a 3D Skybox.
- Sets distance at which the entity ends fading. If <0, the entity won't disappear at all. The value will scale appropriately if the entity is in a 3D Skybox.
- Multiplies the size of the model. Does not alter the physics collisions in most cases. Can take two values separated by a space, in which case the first value would be the target model scale and the second value would be the number of seconds the change in scale will be spread over. If there is no second value, the model will scale instantly.
modelscalekeyvalue can be AddOutputed as a workaround for other games with this input missing.
Warning: Negative or extremely high values can cause crashes!
- Sets the entity's transparency to a number from 0 (invisible) to 255 (fully visible). Requires the entity to have its Render Mode (rendermode) set to a number other than
- Swaps the rendering order of the entity. Used to attempt to fix sorting problems when rendering, for example an object rendering in front of translucent materials.
- Sets an RGB color for the entity.
- Sets a filter for this entity for when it receives damage.
- Allows the entity to be pushed by damage done to it (usually force amount correlates with the damage done).
- Prevents the entity from being pushed by damage done to it.
- Allows the entity to draw a render target shadow.
- Prevents the entity from drawing a render target shadow.
EF_NODRAWfrom the entity.
EF_NODRAWto the entity. Note that this is different than
- Makes it so that the entity is lit by
- Prevents the entity from being lit by
env_projectedtextures. The shadow made by the texture will still cast.
- Makes the entity be rendered in reflections from water materials using
- Prevents the entity from rendering in fast reflections.