This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
Teleporters can be created using standard Source entities.
Start by creating a trigger_teleport as a brush_entity and placing it where you want the teleport entry zone to be. This will be the area in which a player must enter to be teleported (see picture on the right).
- Set the 'Remote Destination' to an arbitrary name (destination1, for example).
- Change to the 'Flags' tab and check the 'Clients' flag.
- Set the 'Name' attribute to the arbitrary name that was used in the previous step (destination1).
Making Teleporters Team-Specific
If you have teleporters in your map that are out in the open, and you want to make them team-specific, add 1 filter_activator_tfteam per teleporter that you are making team-specific.
- Teleporting (sdknuts)
- Teleports (halfwit-2)
- Teleporter with Random Destination (editlife)
- Teleporter (Interlopers)
- Multi-destination teleporter (snarkpit)
- Random Teleporter (snarkpit)