Team train watcher
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 03:02, 29 June 2008 by Entice
This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
This entity is what shows the HUD for Payload maps.
This point entity is exclusive to Team Fortress 2.
- <target_destination> Name of the last path_track on the train's path.
- <target> Name of the first team_control_point. This will put the circle on the HUD representing which team controls the point.
- <target> Name of the second team_control_point.
- <target> Name of the third team_control_point.
- <target> Name of the path_track located at the first control point. This will tell the HUD where to put said circle onto the "track"
- <target> Name of the path_track located at the second control point.
- <target> Name of the path_track located at the third control point.
- <target> Name of the path_track the train starts at.
- <target> Name of the func_tracktrain entity.
- <integer> Basically sets how many people are standing next to the train.