Team control point master
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 13:49, 27 September 2007 by Baliame
Control point master.
This point entity is exclusive to Team Fortress 2.
- <material> Material for the RED Base icon.
- <material> Material for the BLU Base icon.
- <string> A string that tells the HUD how to lay out the cap points. It should be a string with indexes of cap points seperated by commas to denote a new line. So <2,0 1> would create a pyramid, with cap point 2 on the top and cap points 0 & 1 on the bottom.
- <choices> Prevent this team from winning by capping all the points. This field is ignored if you're using control_point_rounds in your map (set this field inside the rounds).
Literal Value Description 0 Neither 2 RED 3 BLU
- <boolean> Switch the teams when one team has won the map and the game is going to be reset.
This entity doesn't have any flags.
- Template:I targetname
- Enable this entity.
- Disable this entity.
- <int> Set the winner of the round to this team (0 for a stalemate, 2 for RED, 3 for BLU).
- <string> Set the cap layout string.
- Template:O targetname
- Sent when RED wins the game.
- Sent when BLUE wins the game.