please, do not delete this page! It is being kept seperate from the Territory main page to leave it uncluttered.
- You are not allowed to remove a delete template from a page you have made. And in keeping this page uncluttered, you are making the wiki more cluttered. Keep information about your mod to a single page. --Pon 21:27, 5 Sep 2005 (PDT)
For crying out loud, it's one more page, and I don't see how it clutters anything man... If it's THAT big of a deal I will move it... but show me one thing that says I can't have a seperate page for weapons.
As for the delete note, I didn't see I wasn't allowed to remove it.
- It's not one page, there are like 10 different pages on this mod. And it's on the delete template: "f you disagree with its speedy deletion, please explain why on its talk page. If this page obviously does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from articles that you have created yourself." --Pon 21:36, 5 Sep 2005 (PDT)
ahah, well I missed that little part, sorry... but the territory mod leader was the one who deleted the notice a couple times.
I was not aware of the number of pages, I was just told to make a seperate page for weapons.
Please, can't you just at least comment on the problem before jumping on the deletion button?
- I did, in the notice it said "It should be merged with the territory mod page" ;) --Pon 21:42, 5 Sep 2005 (PDT)
yeah, and we disagree. If someone official comes by and says we should move it, then we will.
pyropowered-Hello, I heard from jordan here that you have a problem with our mod page? What is the problem exactly? Are you by any chance a admin for this site? are you losing money if I post more than one page about a modification? This is a wiki, meaning anyone can edit and create any page relevant to the topic. If you have a phobia on clustered wiki pages, thats not our problem, but the reason we created more than one page for the modification, Territory, was to be more organized and more appealing for the viewer of the page. If you have anymore concerns about the page please contact me on my aim handle, b1indsamurai, or email me at [email protected] If we continue to waste webspace typing on this newly created page on territory you will only be contradicting yourself.
- Then how about I come by and say it? This is more fitting on your own homepage than on the wiki. The wiki is intended for developers, and as such should be limited to pages that are relevant to developers. This page helps nobody and has no real reason to be here instead of your webpage. I'm reinstating the delete along with a poll below for an official vote. I'll also go through the rest of the HL2 and HL1 mods to ensure that nobody else is doing this. Word to the wise- if you feel you need multiple pages to say everything you want about your mod, say less. --Charron 13:04, 6 Sep 2005 (PDT)
- Yes, it is a wiki, and yes, the purpose is to create/edit any relevant page... The key word being relevant. It isn't relevant. --Pon 01:57, 7 Sep 2005 (PDT)
Vote For Deletion
Delete- of no service to developers, and more fitting on the mod's webpage. --Charron 13:04, 6 Sep 2005 (PDT)
Delete - I agree. This information doesn't serve any interest other than the mod's. It belongs on some other website. --Campaignjunkie 14:38, 6 Sep 2005 (PDT)
- i guess we misunderstood the purpose of this wiki, sorry. -User:Jor-Dan
Delete - Too spread out, it doesn't utilize the wiki -ts2do
Delete - Same as above --Pon 01:49, 7 Sep 2005 (PDT)
please, do not delete this page! It is being kept seperate from the Territory main page to leave it uncluttered
Wouldn't a table of contents be just as easy? -ts2do