Small question: Can we check if pure marketing messages such as SiN Episodes takes a bold new step into the future of gaming. are desirable on a wiki system? — Pb75 03:47, 12 Apr 2006 (PDT)
- I'd imagine whoever created the page just dumped the contents of the press release into it. I don't actually know why games available on Steam is part of the Valve Developer Community at all, but it doesn't really matter - you can always just avoid those pages :) - RodeoClown 04:13, 12 Apr 2006 (PDT)
- Good point. Do you know if it will be possible to create SiN mods? — Pb75 05:23, 12 Apr 2006 (PDT)
- Presumably because the people making these third-party games (especially Source engine based ones) are members of the Community of Developers using Valve's technology? Giles 10:41, 12 Apr 2006 (PDT)
- Yeah, source-engine games are probably fine (showing what you can do with the engine etc), but games that are just available on steam (Darwinia, Rag-Doll Kung-Fu etc) I don't really see the point in - doesn't really matter though, as I said earlier, if you don't want to read about them, don't! - RodeoClown 14:42, 12 Apr 2006 (PDT)
It's simple to mod SiN...In gameinfo.txt just modify SteamAppId to be 1300—ts2do 16:15, 12 Apr 2006 (PDT)
Can we play online with other people in this game? I'm not reffering to SiN 1, i'm reffering to Sin Episodes: Emergence. Mikeym88
- Not yet, Mikeym88, but Ritual say they'll be adding it in future. `zozart .chat 03:38, 13 May 2006 (PDT)
- Not anymore :/ --Jenkins08 02:12, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
Candidate for deletion?
This page doesn't seem to be fit for purpose on this wiki. It doesn't discuss anything to do with the source engine, such as how this game utilises source. It appears to just consist of a potentially copyrighted marketing page copied and pasted onto an article. If this is copyrighted, it should be immediately deleted, as per the speedy deletion policy. —Unsigned comment added by Genericdeveloper (talk • contribs). Please use four tildes (
~~~~) to sign your username.