Talk:Prop indicator panel
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 22:56, 15 November 2011 by Moth
I've been experimenting with this entity, and I have no idea the "is Visible?" field effect the prop. In both cases (Yes, or No) I can see the panel... Any insights?
--Mr. P. Kiwi (Talk | Contributions) 06:31, 15 August 2011 (PDT)
- This is a bug, have you tried parenting it to a door or a func_brush with invisible toggle?
- --Moth 10:47, 08 November 2011 (PDT)
- I haven't, but I'll check it by Thursday, I don't have the time today... I'll check every aspect of it, if I'll feel like doing it too.
- --Mr. P. Kiwi (Talk | Contributions) 06:05, 8 November 2011 (PST)
- I checked, no matter what parameters are on or off, the panel will always be visible, be it a timer or a check mark. I was also wondering, why is it important to check the visible state on rotating brushes?
- --Mr. P. Kiwi (Talk | Contributions) 21:13, 9 November 2011 (PST)
- Lots of those flags are left over from GoldSrc
- --Moth 22:55, 15 November 2011 (PDT)