OK... how do I make mods for HL1? --Alph Tech STUART 09:15, 17 Dec 2005 (PST)
- HLDM maps - where are they? I looked through my entire steam directory and couldn't find them anywhere...also is there a special reason we don't have a HLDM page here on VDC?--RP 18:20, 2 Jun 2006 (PDT)
HLDM is part of Half-Life...HL2DM is separate from Half-Life 2—ts2do 18:52, 2 Jun 2006 (PDT)
Well we should still have content for HL1 development. Or should we just go to the VERC?
- I agree with you...but what may eventually be a problem is documenting both HL and Half-Life: Source—ts2do 19:20, 2 Jun 2006 (PDT)
Mapping for HL?
Hey ya guys, I was messing around with Source SDK, trying to make it compatible with HL, but I can't seem to do it. Is there any other program I can download for Steam which can edit HL?
--Jojje 23:42, 8 Sep 2006 (PDT)
- Crap! The link is broken now! Paulalex19 19:09, 31 May 2008 (PDT)
- Go here for download links for both 3.4 and 3.5, as well as other useful programs. Solokiller 04:20, 1 Jun 2008 (PDT)
There is a HUGE lack of articles in this area. Come on, players of HL1! We need to band together to make those red links blue! I need help, because I can't notice and remember everything about all of half-life. --JeffMOD 11:41, 17 May 2008 (PDT)
- Good idea. (Although all links don't neccessarily need to be filled.) Someone start with an Unforseen Consequences article. Maybe I'll get to it later. --Darthkillyou 15:30, 17 May 2008 (PDT)
- Yea! I need HL-1 modding help myself! I wanna start there before moving onto Source. Paulalex19 18:37, 2 Jun 2008 (PDT)