- Please ignore my previous edit of the article
- The less drastic edit/clarification I ended up making is (more than?) sufficient. Simpler is better, hmm? — BJ
- Clarification of startposition and SetPosition
- I felt it was clearer to state that the brush does not initially move from where you place it in the map. Rather, the start position parameter determines where the starting position and end positions are to be relative to the spawned position.
- Also, my experimenting indicates the movedistance is not modified by SetPosition. Open and Close go to the original positions, not positions which a modified movedistance would make. — BJ
Any chance we can get someone to fix this damnned entity. Parenting with it is still FUBARED and not to mention having no outputs triggered when it finishes a set position motion. Sure the sound goes off but nothing gets triggered it didn't 'open' or 'close' so neithier go off. I love the Setposition feature of this entity and TBH i use it a lot, or atleast I would do if it worked, instead i spend ages figuring out elobarte schemes to work around its deficencies. Angry Beaver 20:09, 21 Jun 2006 (PDT)