Mysterious Phoneme Data Loss
Faceposer is insanely buggy. I spent 2 1/2 hours working on a 17 second .wav file and saved it and reopened it like the many times before only to find out that ALL phonemes had been deleted. What the fuck. tundracool
- Check if the "_work" file for your .wav still exists. Otherwise, you could export the word data as a fallback if something like this happens again. -- Sodabus 18:22, 26 Apr 2006 (PDT)
SAPI Language Code Errors
hi i want to lip sync so i load an WAV into it and then do redo extraction then i get this error: Error:SAPI 5.1 unable to create phoneme converter for language 1043 i have API5.1 intstalled.. any1 got an solution for this thx
- What language are you trying to lipsync? ^Ben
- Well i just want to do english its in faceposer so.. my OS is Dutch though dont know if thats interfere's Yeh I think it is, language 1043 is dutch.
Further and future updates
Judging by the leap in facial technology between half life and ep1 anyone know if we're going to see an updated version of face poser too? Or will the current version be able to cope with the extra detail of (specifically) alyx's face?
- It can't cope as it is. I will be suprised, shocked in fact, if the latest version of Faceposer isn't included in the Ep1 SDK update. --TomEdwards 08:41, 9 Jun 2006 (PDT)
Anyone out there?
Is there anyone else out there who choreographs? I've not seen one bit of serious choreography in any mod or map that I've played. --TomEdwards 08:45, 9 Jun 2006 (PDT)
- I guess people are mainly focused on multiplayer, or the learning curve is too steep for most. -- Sodabus 11:18, 9 Jun 2006 (PDT)