Adding SteamVR Quick Panels to your Environment
When creating a map, you can choose to add Steam Quick Panels. These give any player who visits your environment access to Rooms, Friends, and Recent Apps.
1. In Hammer, select the entity button (looks like a light bulb)
2. In the entity class field, type ‘steamvr’ – it should autocomplete to ‘point_clientui_steamvr_world_panel’. Select this.
3. Click in the main view area to place a world panel. Rotate it so that it is upright – the light grey side is the front, and the dark grey side is the back
4. Hold shift and drag the panel to duplicate it – there should be three panels in all
5. In the Object Properties of each panel, under panel_type, select which panel you would like each to be – Public Lobbies, Recent Apps, or Friends