SteamVR Workshop Tools lets you create and share different environments for SteamVR Home: photogrammetry scenes, game worlds, or anything else that can be represented by a 3D model.
These tools are currently only accessible by opting into SteamVR Beta. To launch SteamVR Workshop Tools, go to the SteamVR Status Menu > Workshop > Create / Modify an Environment.
- Get Started - Learn the basics of creating a SteamVR Home enviornment – from creating a floor and a light to adding models and teleport meshes.
- Bring your Destination to SteamVR - Learn how to move your Destination over to the SteamVR Workshop.
- Add SteamVR Quick Panels - Learn how to add the Friends, Rooms, and Recent Apps panel to your environment in the Workshop tools.
- SteamVR Home Environment Checklist - Quick checklist to make sure your environment is ready to upload to the workshop.
- Importing an Animated Model - Learn how to import a model with animations into Destinations Workshop Tools.
- Triggers, Animation, and Sound - Recreate the Turret Singers Destination and learn how to use triggers, animations, and sound for your own Destinations.
- Adding sound - A guide on adding sounds to your Destination.
Creating 3D Environments
- Basic Construction - Learn the basics of constructing meshes in Hammer
- Model Editor - Learn to create, view, and edit models with the Model Editor
- Materials - Learn how to use the Material Editor to create and edit materials
- Particles - Learn the basics of creating particles with the Particle Editor
- Asset Browser - Overview of the Asset Browser - the hub of Destinations Workshop Tools
- Using Hammer - Overview of Hammer - Destinations Workshop Tools's level editor
- Panorama - An overview of using Panorama to create UI
- Destinations Guides on Steam - further guides, tutorials and articles from the community.