SteamVR Workshop Tools lets you create and share different environments for SteamVR Home: photogrammetry scenes, game worlds, or anything else that can be represented by a 3D model.
- Get Started - Learn the basics of creating a SteamVR Home enviornment – from creating a floor and a light to adding models and teleport meshes.
- Bring your Destination to SteamVR - Learn how to move your Destination over to the SteamVR Workshop.
- SteamVR Home Environment Checklist - Quick checklist to make sure your environment is ready to upload to the workshop.
- Asset Browser - Overview of the Asset Browser - the hub of Destinations Workshop Tools
- Using Hammer - Overview of Hammer - Destinations Workshop Tools's level editor
- Panorama - An overview of using Panorama to create UI
- Destinations Guides on Steam - further guides, tutorials and articles from the community.