Source TV Buglist
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 13:41, 24 May 2006 by Steamfraiser (Bug is fixed in the Source Beta)
The documenation on how Source-TV works can be found here: Source TV. Please read this documentation first.
IMPORTANT: Report all found bugs via the ingame bugreport-tool first! (default-key: F4)
- When attempting use tv_record <name> to record a demo from a SourceTV proxy server, the server crashes and restart.
- tv_dispatchmode 2 seems not to work at all
- When cameramode is activated, all people that connect while it is active, can´t see anything - they get stuck at the map-zero-point. It can be fixed be switching cameramode off/on regularly.
- With a LAN SourceTV behind a NAT/PAT, it's impossible to connect an other tv_relay from Internet. The reason is : master (on LAN) is in sv_lan 1, and the relay (on WAN) is in sv_lan 0.
- When connected to a SourceTv proxy relay clients can't chat. Chat only works when connected on SrcTv of the original game server.