Source SDK Windows Gadget
The Source SDK Windows Gadget is for Windows Vista or better. It is a replacement for most functions of the Source SDK and Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Authoring Tools.
If you get missing DLL errors when launching any of the tools, it means that there has been an engine update and that you need to run the SDK Launcher once to refresh some files. After this the tools will start working again.
- 1.3 (2011-05-11)
- Portal 2 support.
- 1.2 (2010-07-25)
- Alien Swarm support.
- 1.1.1 (2010-06-01)
- Fixed engine branch settings sometimes being overwritten by the value above them.
- 1.1 (2010-05-12)
- Updated to support new SDK filestructure
- Gadget now displays only the SDK tools when docked
- 1.0.2 (2010-01-27)
- Fixed settings page's link to Hammer Manual Configuration.
- Made it clearer that settings page labels have explanatory mouseover text.
- 1.0.1 (2010-01-26)
- Initial release.