Source SDK SE2 Bugs
This page is for reporting bugs in the Current Version Of the Source SDK, Currently known as SE2.
This page has been cleared to accept new reports for the November 2007 release of the SDK. For older bug reports, see August 2006 Community Buglist.
- I'm getting a "Missing material 'editor/flatnocull'" error. It only happens when I insert a custom mod into the gameconfig.txt. I'm wondering if all my paths are correct. Gonna check and report back if I can fix it.--Spektre1 13:14, 7 Nov 2007 (PST)
- I'm also getting "Can't load FileSystemOpenDialog.dll" when Hammer first opens, when running a custom mod. --Spektre1 13:21, 7 Nov 2007 (PST)
- Definately seems to be an issue with the ep2 Hammer. If I switch over to Ep1, it runs everything fine. We're gonna need a list of what changes are necessary to upgrade our content and mod to Ep2. I'd want to do that if for nothing else than the new hammer stuff like turning off Nodraw faces. I LOVE that feature. --Spektre1 15:27, 7 Nov 2007 (PST)
- I get the same "Missing material 'editor/flatnocull'" for custom mods, maybe we are suposed to use Ep1 untill mods also got updated? --Bluestrike 14:03, 7 Nov 2007 (PST)
- My 3d light preview makes things black, #d raycast seems to freeze hammer and has the same efect as 3d light preview. My cpu is barely doing anything. --Bluestrike 14:03, 7 Nov 2007 (PST)
Hammer VGUI Model Browser
- Hammer crashes when entering the Model browser, after the Episode 2 SDK update. Solokiller 13:18, 7 Nov 2007 (PST)
- Fix: Extract Advisor.jpg from Source Models.gcf (it's under hl2/models) and
place it in "Half-Life 2 Episode Two/ep2/models"
And that should fix the crashing with hlmv. --Frostbite 14:27, 7 Nov 2007 (PST)
- Hammer seems to lock up for me after I enter a keyword in the texture browser (filter works fine). Bug? --Baliame 13:20, 7 Nov 2007 (PST)
- Point_spotlight model is "ERROR" in Portal (not tested in any other games). --Baliame 14:23, 7 Nov 2007 (PST)
- It does this for all Source Games :( --Frostbite 14:28, 7 Nov 2007 (PST)
Draw 3d View issues
For some reason Hammer draws all things, including entity's, at a very low texture setting. As if it was a game and the settings had texture resolution set to very, very low.--Gear 14:31, 7 Nov 2007 (PST)