Source SDK Update 04/30/2008
Current Known Issues
- Cannot create shortcuts to Hammer, Faceposer, and Model Viewer.
- Linux makefiles shipped with the SDK are incomplete.
- The Particle Editor is not presently included in the Source SDK.
- Updated SDK shaders are not presently included in the Source SDK.
Also see Source SDK Known Issues or Bugzilla Bug Database for a more complete list of known issues and workarounds.
- Team Fortress 2’s game objects for new ‘Payload’ gameplay are now available to map makers.
- Custom settings in Hammer are no longer overwritten when the SDK is restarted.
- Click here for information on previous releases.