Source SDK Release Notes
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 23:37, 16 August 2008 by JeffLane (otherlang)
Source SDK Update 07/09/2008
- Particle Editor, Material Editor, and Commentary Editor are now included in the Source SDK
- Updated SDK source code for Orange Box mods
- Added example particle system files to SDK content
- Updated Linux binaries and makefiles for dedicated servers and server plugins
- The Faceposer phoneme editor now pops up a warning message when a phoneme cannot be saved
- Fixed crash in 'splitskybox.exe'
- Day of Defeat:Source now appears in the list of Orange Box games
- SDK shaders have not yet been updated for Orange Box games
- New editors can be accessed by adding ‘-tools’ to the launch options for Orange Box games or mods utilizing the Orange Box engine
- Click here for information on previous releases.