Source Shader Editor - Controls
Use to toggle visibility on the editor root panel, will toggle the size between half- and fullscreen and allows you to change whether the input is directed towards the editor or the game in halfscreen mode.
- Click and drag with the right mouse button to pan the view.
- scroll mouse wheel to change the zoom level.
- Use the button View reset (bottom left corner) to center the view on all nodes.
Use the right mouse button somewhere on the canvas to open the context menu.
- Spawn a new node by selecting the desired operation in the New node submenu.
- Copy, cut and delete will perform the respective operation on all currently selected nodes.
- Paste will duplicate any copied nodes at the cursor position.
- Disconnect will remove all [[bridges from the currently selected nodes.
- Properties will open a node-specific options dialog.
- Select a node with the left mouse button.
- Click and drag with the left mouse button over the canvas to select nodes with a selection box.
- When selecting nodes, use to add nodes to the current selection or to toggle the selection status on the respective nodes.
- Press to delete all selected nodes.
- Click and drag with the left mouse button on a node to drag the current selection. When pointing on the boundaries of a container node, this operation will allow you to change the size of the container.
- Doubleclick a node with the left mouse button to open its properties dialog.
- Click and drag with the left mouse button on a jack to create a new bridge. Let go of the button while pointing on the destination jack to finalize the operation.
- Use the right mouse button on a jack to destroy all of its bridges.