Source Shader Editor - Color codes
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 00:27, 21 July 2011 by Biohazard 90 (links)
- Outline color
- light blue - Missing inputs.
- black - All inputs defined without issues.
- red - One or more inputs show errors or the parent node is erroneous.
- Base color
- grey - Node cannot be solved due to missing or wrong inputs.
- blue - Node is a child of a container node and currently unsolved.
- green - Node has been solved successfully.
- light blue - Input is undefined.
- black - Bridge is valid.
- red - The target node has an error.
- invisible - The current preview shader matches the shader setup on the canvas.
- grey - The preview shader is currently outdated.
- flashing red - There was a compiler error.
Warning: Any type of visible error on the canvas will prohibit compilation of the respective hierachy.