Shaders in Sprites\
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 05:30, 13 February 2008 by Andreasen (Oops. Double heading removed.)
Sprites\ folder of
Source Materials.gcf contain shaders handling sprites and HUD (Heads-Up Display) elements:
- UnlitGeneric is used for 52 materials.
- Refract is used for the
- Refract_DX60 is used for the
heatwave.vmtmaterial (as a fallback shader for the Refract shader).
- Subrect is used for the
The following shaders are more or less exclusively used for this folder:
- Used in numerous materials.
- Used in only one material:
- Not found in released mod code.