Shaders in Editor\
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 17:57, 31 January 2008 by Andreasen
Editor\ folder of
Source Materials.gcf contains shaders dedicated to the Valve Hammer Editor.
Less intense shaders are generally used.
- Sprite is used for 56 materials, all being entity marker icons.
- UnlitGeneric is used for 17 materials of various use.
- VertexLitGeneric is used 9 materials, mostly node entities.
- LightmappedGeneric is used for
- Wireframe is used for
- DebugLuxels is used for
The following shaders are more or less exclusively used for this folder:
- Used in only one material:
- Not found in released mod code.